Details of Tentative Technical Programme can be downloaded HERE.
- Oral presentation for each presenter is allocated 15 minutes long, with 10 minutes for presentation and 5 minutes for Q & A.
- Prepare your PPT slide with a maximum of 15 slides, which more stressing or your key results or finding.
- Each presenter need to make sure that the PPT slide is stored to a conference laptop at the desk of registration.
- Presenters are asked to arrive to the session room at least 15 minutes before the session start.
- Please note that only Laptop Window’s-based computers will be used during the conference, therefore if your presentation is created using a Mac it must be converted to a PC PowerPoint file before uploading/submitting.
- If your presentation includes video or audio files, please ensure they are included within the folder you are submitting. Please also bring a copy on a USB stick with you onsite.