Paper submission process will be managed by using the EDAS system.
1. If you are new to EDAS, please visit EDAS-Information for authors page.
2. Submit your full paper to EDAS system (https://edas.info/N18539?c=18539).
3. Prospective authors are encouraged to submit full papers describing original, previously unpublished, complete research, not currently under review by another conference or journal, addressing one of the areas of interest. The full paper should be including a concise title, author’s names, affiliations, e-mail address, figures, tables, acknowledgements (if any) and references. Prospective authors must comply with the IEEE instructions that can be found in the IEEE conference proceedings templates for Microsoft Word or LaTeX format at the IEEE website.
4. During the initial paper submission process via EDAS, it is the authors’ responsibility to ensure that the author list and the paper title of the submitted pdf file is an exact match to the author list and paper title on the EDAS registration page. In particular, the EDAS registration page must include all co-authors, not just the submitting author. Failure to comply with this rule might result in your paper being withdrawn from the review process. Please be aware that the author list of an accepted paper can NOT be changed in the final manuscript.
5. Use the following guideline to guide you through the paper preparation:
Papers should be in English
A4-size paper must be used with the IEEE format.
The maximum length is strictly not exceeding 6 double-column pages
Abstract must not exceed 350 words
List of 3~5 keywords
Manuscripts should not contain page numbers, headers or footers
Final full paper must be submitted electronically in MS Word & PDF format.